Friday, September 19, 2014

Update

As you can see, the site is being updated with video and audio streaming. After months of being on hiatus, I am working to bring you a weekly 30 minute pre-recorded video show, a live video broadcast on various days during the week, and a weekly 2-6 hour live internet radio show. I have also recently geared up the ReeB LiVe! Entertainment Facebook page, making various posts and what-nots.
What I am looking for/waiting on now is simple...I need a few volunteers with video cameras to go to shows, film live performances, and interview bands. Interested parties can contact me HERE for more info. Locally, I am speaking with a few managers/owners of venues to find a perfect "home base" for all my projects. For legal reasons, I can't say who I am discussing a partnership with at this time, but, once I have everything in place, I will make an announcement.
All of this takes time, and money, so I can't offer up a reliable start date yet, but...if you'd like to make a donation to help get all this running smooth, click the donate button on the left hand side of this page.
THANKS!
-ReeB

No comments:

Post a Comment